Pages

Feb 13, 2011

"Opportunities for Service"

DAY #44 - 'A Woman of Faith' Devotional
Verse: "So let us try to do what makes peace and helps one another." Romans 14:19 NCV

God grants us the use of our talents and gifts to help those around us, not just to proudly utilize them for our own benefits. Everything we do should in the end be glorifying to God, as He is the One who gave the gifts to us to use.

We are all special and unique, some of us utilize our giftings and talents in many ways, whereas some of us may only be comfortable using one or two at a time. I thank the Lord each day for my gifts and my talents. It's really hard sometimes to remain humble when everyone is overwhelmingly praising my efforts or my creations. I try to always come back to glorifying God in one way or another, as it is just Him working through me as all my gifts and talents come from Him.

I know that I do have many spiritual gifts that I haven't opened, or haven't yet used to their full potential, I've unwrapped the box maybe... and then put it somewhere on a shelf or a pile in my heart. :(

...to be continued!

BE BLESSED & BE A BLESSING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search GOD'S WORD for yourself... GET IN THA' WORD!

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page

Click to HEAR the message today...

Christian Quotes

Get out there and DANCE...

Dancing in the Rain
Get your Twitter to look nice with aCustom Twitter Backgrounds

It's the MOST WONDERFUL time of the YEAR... Celebrating Jesus' birth!