Pages

Feb 25, 2011

"Finding Time for God"

DAY #56 - 'A Woman of Faith' Devotional
Verse: "Every morning He wakes me. He teaches me to listen like a student. The Lord God helps me learn..." Isaiah 50:4-5 NCV

Oh the discipline needed to accomplish this task, but it is and should be a joy coming into the presence of God each morning. Seeking Him for wisdom, strength and other things needed for the day. Yet time after time, we hit the 'snooze' button a little too often, staying warm and cozy in our beds. That is what happened to me today to be honest. I hit the snooze button a little too often, and then have only a few brief moments to learn from Him. I must rush into my busy day, yet I also know that He is faithful, even when we are not. I must arm myself with His spiritual armour and tackle the day in His strength, not in my own.

...to be continued!!

"I think we as Christians have become lazy. We would rather read a book about how someone else became closer to God than spend time alone with Him ourselves." ~ Sheila Walsh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search GOD'S WORD for yourself... GET IN THA' WORD!

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page

Click to HEAR the message today...

Christian Quotes

Get out there and DANCE...

Dancing in the Rain
Get your Twitter to look nice with aCustom Twitter Backgrounds

It's the MOST WONDERFUL time of the YEAR... Celebrating Jesus' birth!