Pages

May 10, 2011

"He Doesn't Fail"

DAY # 130 - 'A Woman of Faith' Devotional
Verse: "The Lord is my strength and my song; He has become my victory. He is my God, and I will praise Him." Exodus 15:2 NLT

~Meeting expectations
~Isaiah 40:31

"Never yield to gloomy anticipation. Place your hope and confidence in God. He has not record of failure." ~ Mrs. Charles E. Cowman

"The truth is that even in the midst of trouble, happy moments swim by us every day, like shining fish waiting to be caught." ~ Barbara Johnson

... to be continued!

BE BLESSED & BE A BLESSING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search GOD'S WORD for yourself... GET IN THA' WORD!

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page

Click to HEAR the message today...

Christian Quotes

Get out there and DANCE...

Dancing in the Rain
Get your Twitter to look nice with aCustom Twitter Backgrounds

It's the MOST WONDERFUL time of the YEAR... Celebrating Jesus' birth!