Pages

May 28, 2011

"BE TRANSFORMED"

Day # 146 - 'A Woman of Faith' Devotional
(and May 26th is my husband's Birthday - happy 40th babe and may you always walk a transformed life in & through Him.)
Verse: "And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove that what is good and acceptable and perfect will of God." Romans 12:2 NKJV

"In the midst of pressure and the heat, I am confident His hand is on my life, developing my faith until I display His glory, transforming me into a vessel of honour that pleases Him!" ~ Anne Graham Lotz

... to be continued!

BE BLESSED & BE A BLESSING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search GOD'S WORD for yourself... GET IN THA' WORD!

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page

Click to HEAR the message today...

Christian Quotes

Get out there and DANCE...

Dancing in the Rain
Get your Twitter to look nice with aCustom Twitter Backgrounds

It's the MOST WONDERFUL time of the YEAR... Celebrating Jesus' birth!