Pages

Jul 9, 2020

DRAW NEAR: WEEK 1 - WEDNESDAY


// WEDNESDAY //
Read - Psalm 96:10-13, Psalm 19:1-3
SOAP - Psalm 96:10-13
The part that stood out right away was in the translation (NLT) I read, Verse 10 says, "The world stands firm and cannot be shaken"... and the thought/revelation came to me that;

👫The 'world' (people) get shaken by the circumstances that come (Ex Covid-19)... but the 🌍 'world' (nature and the creation around us) STANDS FIRM and CANNOT be shaken!! WOW! They KNOW the hand of God is in it! They KNOW He reigns! They KNOW He is FAIR & JUST! The "world" just trusts it's Creator. They shout their praises and testimonies to 'the world' (us/people)!! 👏 Again, I am a music/song person (it's in my blood & a lot of how I learned and still learn Scriptures, etc) and again I started singing the song,
I WILL DO THE SAME!! 🎶 and another song
NEVER BE SHAKEN (Jared Anderson). (Link to Never Be Shaken is below).

My application; Trust in the Lord, He is FAITHFUL, JUST & TRUE.
Do NOT be shaken by circumstances, look to the Lord. See what creation is doing and PRAISE Him with them. Declare He reigns! REJOICE! Sing, Shout, Burst out with JOY! 🌳 Be a TREE planted by the waters! 🏞You will live in joy and peace.

A sidenote verse came, "The mountains and hills will burst into song, and the trees of the field will clap their hands!" 🌳👏
I have always pictured the trees waving their branches and the wind blowing them!
(There is also another song I learned as a young girl by Evie The Tree Song and it reminds me to keep my roots deep and running to the river no matter where I am, whether I am right beside the river or in the middle of a busy city!)

It also came to me the thought that each thing of creation praises in its own way, the skies cannot praise like the seas roar, nor like the trees dance & wave their praises... just like us. It doesn't matter HOW we praise, just that we DO IT! 👏

As I was writing and reading, I have worship music playing in the background, & the words of "What a Friend We Have in Jesus" began to play, & it just hit me. The words
"Oh, the peace we often forfeit, O the needless pain we bear, all because we do not carry everything to God in prayer." IF we humble ourselves and PRAY He WILL HEAR from Heaven, forgive our sins and HEAL our land! PRAYER... I have always known it is important, but don't always do it as DEEP as I should. But WHAT A FRIEND we have in Jesus! God doesn't just want to JUDGE us, He wants to be our CLOSEST FRIEND! AMEN!

Love you ladies! 💕 Sorry not sorry for the long post again! I just perceive that God wants to tell us He is proud of us, His daughters who are taking this time to DRAW NEAR and be reminded that He is our FRIEND! He is ALWAYS there! His Word will not return void... it ALWAYS accomplishes that which He desires and it will prosper everywhere He sends it! (That is through us too!) (Isaiah 55:11) 📖

Here is the song by Jared Anderson if you desire to listen! 🎶👏 Never Be Shaken!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search GOD'S WORD for yourself... GET IN THA' WORD!

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page

Click to HEAR the message today...

Christian Quotes

Get out there and DANCE...

Dancing in the Rain
Get your Twitter to look nice with aCustom Twitter Backgrounds

It's the MOST WONDERFUL time of the YEAR... Celebrating Jesus' birth!