Pages

Jan 2, 2012

Roamin' Through Romans... Intro. :)

Well, I believe that I am to continue sharing these 'fresh as a daisy devotional messages & thoughts' although I didn't complete the task of doing them EACH day for 2011 as I had previously hoped! :( This past year the words of Romans 12 rang true to my heart, as I am trying to live according to His Word. I pray that as we go through the book of Romans together, we will grow and learn and come closer to God through the meditation on His Word. His Word is TRUE, He is ALIVE! "Our God's not dead, He's surely alive. He's living on the inside, roaring like a Lion." ('Like a Lion' worship song written by Daniel Bashta -
©2010 worshiptogether.com Songs)

I received an amazing Worship CD for Christmas from my wonderful husband, of the NEWSBOYS, and their album is entitled 'God's Not Dead'. The song lyrics above are from a song they have re-done on their album, and it has hit me this year! The world needs to know the TRUTH... things are getting watered down, or even taken out and GOD has to remain a BIG part of our legacy we leave behind.

So sit back, relax, grab a tea, and join me EACH day as we seek out the TRUTH, HOPE, LIFE and more found in the WORD of GOD as we go "ROAMIN' THROUGH ROMANS" together... click here to read PART 1 (opens in New Window).

... and the YOUTUBE video of Daniel Bashta's song sung by the NEWSBOYS... :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search GOD'S WORD for yourself... GET IN THA' WORD!

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page

Click to HEAR the message today...

Christian Quotes

Get out there and DANCE...

Dancing in the Rain
Get your Twitter to look nice with aCustom Twitter Backgrounds

It's the MOST WONDERFUL time of the YEAR... Celebrating Jesus' birth!